Welcome to the Dublin High School Irish Guard music program in Dublin, California, now under the direction of Paul D. Everts and Jonathan P. Ulrich. Dublin High School has a comprehensive music program offering instruction in Marching Band, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Color Guard, Winter Percussion, Concert Choir, Show Choir and Advanced Placement Music Theory.
For over 20 years, the Dublin High School Irish Guard music program has offered many opportunities for students to perform, including band reviews, home football and basketball games, concerts, field shows and community events. The marching, concert, and jazz bands have performed in many diverse locations including Hawaii, Disney World, Canada, Ireland and Carnegie Hall in New York.
- • See information about the Foothill Band Review on 10/25/14 on the EVENT INFORMATION PAGE. No students are allowed to drive him/herself to and from the event. If parents are driving a member of the group in addition to their child, they need to fill out the Volunteer Driver Transporting Students Form and include a copy of their driver´s license. Included are schedules for concert and marching for parents or students who wish to see the Wells Band perform.
- • The next Boosters Meeting is on Monday, October 20th.
- 1. Sousaphones x 2 = $7,500.00 each (Brass)
- 2. Color Guard T Flags = 6 Flags that spell out "DUBLIN"
- 3. Black Dress Socks (NOT ankle socks)
- 4. A HANDYMAN – someone to help with repairs and/or building an additional uniform rack.