Welcome to the Dublin High School Irish Guard music program in Dublin, California, now under the direction of Paul D. Everts. Dublin High School has a comprehensive music program offering instruction in Marching Band, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Color Guard, Winter Percussion, Choir and Music Appreciation.
For over 20 years, the Dublin High School Irish Guard music program has offered many opportunities for students to perform, including band reviews, home football and basketball games, concerts, field shows and community events. The marching, concert, and jazz bands have performed in many diverse locations including Hawaii, Disney World, Canada, Ireland and Carnegie Hall in New York.
• Information about the 2014 Chicago International Music Festival is on the EVENT INFORMATION PAGE.
• 2013 Scholarship information is on the FORMS PAGE.
• The following Booster Members have been nominated for Booster Board Positions for the 2013-14 School Year —
◊ Booster President: James Wiley
◊ Vice President of Fundraising: Michelle Taus
◊ Vice President of Publicity: Vickie Constantinides
◊ Secretary: Robin Rankin
◊ Treasurer: Brian Brunckhorst
The election is scheduled for the May Booster Meeting on May 13, 2013.
• The June Booster Meeting is moved to Monday, June 3 and we will approve the 2013–14 Budget and meet the 2013–14 Board Members
• PERCUSSION CAMP: AUGUST 8TH AND 9TH, 8AM–12PM, AT DHS
• LEADERSHIP RETREAT: AUGUST 8TH AND 9TH, 7PM–10PM and AUGUST 10TH, 9AM–4PM.
• BAND CAMP: AUGUST 12–15, 8AM-4PM and AUGUST 16TH, 8AM–7PM to include a 5:30pm Parent Meeting/Concert/POT LUCK DINNER.
• COLOR GUARD SUMMER DATES (TBA)
- 1. Sousaphones x 2 = $7,500.00 each (Brass)
- 2. Color Guard T Flags = 6 Flags that spell out "DUBLIN"
- 3. Black Dress Socks (NOT ankle socks)
- 4. A HANDYMAN – someone to help with repairs and/or building an additional uniform rack.