Welcome to the Dublin High School Irish Guard music program in Dublin, California, now under the direction of Paul D. Everts and Jonathan P. Ulrich. Dublin High School has a comprehensive music program offering instruction in Marching Band, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Color Guard, Winter Percussion, Concert Choir, Show Choir and Advanced Placement Music Theory.
For over 20 years, the Dublin High School Irish Guard music program has offered many opportunities for students to perform, including band reviews, home football and basketball games, concerts, field shows and community events. The marching, concert, and jazz bands have performed in many diverse locations including Hawaii, Disney World, Canada, Ireland and Carnegie Hall in New York.
- • 2015–2016 Instrumental Music Calendar
- • Bingo is canceled for the remainder of the 2014/2015 school year.
- • Chabot concurrent enrollment programs for high school students and scholarship information. LETTER — SCHOLARSHIP FORM.
- • Ireland Trip 2016
- How close are we to our budgeted goal? Our budget for Cash Contributions this year is approximately $84,000 and we want you to see where we stand throughout the year when it comes to reaching that goal.
- Cash Contributions include individual/business cash contributions; corporate/business cash contributions and student pledges for participation in all programs that make up our Music Booster Organization.
- 1. Sousaphones x 2 = $7,500.00 each (Brass)
- 2. Color Guard T Flags = 6 Flags that spell out "DUBLIN"
- 3. Black Dress Socks (NOT ankle socks)
- 4. A HANDYMAN – someone to help with repairs and/or building an additional uniform rack.